Q: I’m not a member of the SPARKfamily – how do I join?
A: It’s easy: Just purchase a SPARK Curriculum Set and you’ll get 3 years of access to the SPARKfamily site in your program of interest. Please click here for the curriculum order form.
Q: My membership is about to expire – how do I renew?
A: There are 2 ways to renew. #1 – purchase a SPARK Curriculum Set; #2 – you can purchase a renewal for $7 per month (2 & 3 year discounts are available / group and district pricing is available)
Q: I’m changing schools, will I lose my access?
A: If you purchased your account as an individual then – NO, you’ll keep your
login password. If you’re a part of a district membership package then – YES, but
you can join for only $7/month.
Q: How do I register for additional programs on SPARKFamily.org if I already have an account?
A: To register for additional access to SPARKFamily.org, please follow the directions below:
- Please log-in to your SPARKFamily.org account.
- On the bottom left hand side (below the Navigation portion), you will see “Have a Registration Code?”
- Enter your additional code here.
- Then log-out.
- When you log back in, you will now have access to your new program.
- If you have more than 1 to add, please repeat the steps.
Q: I forgot my SPARKfamily.org password.
A: Visit: http://sparkfamily.org/login.asp
- By the log-in section, please click “Forgot Password?”
- You will be redirected to retrieve your password page.
- Enter your email address in which you registered
- An email will be sent to that email address with directions
Q: What if I can’t find something that I’ve seen before?
A: Email email@example.com with the name of the file or a brief description of
what you’re looking for.
Q: I’m trying to open up a document but nothing is happening.
A: If the file is a PDF, try reloading or resizing the page. Some files are large and
can take a minute to open. If that doesn’t work try saving it to your hard drive
and opening from there.
Q: I’m trying to play a video and nothing is happening.
A: Our video files are large. The larger files may take up to 2 minutes to load.
You can always save our videos on to your hard drive where they’ll open very
quickly for later use.
Q: What if I get locked out of the login and my password doesn’t work?
A: Try the Forgot Password link below the login form. If you still can’t get
logged-in please email firstname.lastname@example.org