Distance Assistance Program
What is Distance Assistance?
Over the years, HKC has learned that schools, organizations, and agencies benefit greatly from ongoing consultation with a licensed, registered dietitian. Whether the questions pertain to nutrition education, nutrition services, or the nutrition environment, an R.D.’s opinions and recommendations are invaluable.
The HKC Distance Assistance program provides your school/agency with an R.D. “Resource Coach” who listens, provides solutions, and helps students and staff navigate the path to wellness.
When you purchase HKC’s Distance Assistance Program, you receive:
- One complete school year of distance assistance to help guide and assist your school wellness team in creating a sustainable culture of health in your school
- Your team will be assigned your own personal wellness resource coach, a Healthy Kids Challenge registered licensed dietitian, with expertise and years of working with schools and community groups in the area of school food service, child nutrition, school wellness policies, health and wellness in schools, and creating sustainable healthy change
- Up to 10 hours of accessibility to your dietitian wellness resource coach by phone and E-mail
- An easy to use assessment of your wellness team and your dietitian resource coach to help guide assistance and action plans for creating healthy changes in your school
- Web access to school wellness E-modules and resources, assessment and tracking logs to help guide your team meetings and wellness action plans for EFFECTIVE results
- Hard copy materials provided: (Distance Assistance is to be used after curriculum training or IGNITE workshop so hardcopy materials are in place)
- 9 Healthy Solution webinars (live and archived for your convenience)
Cost: $2,500 for an entire school year