Learning, Leadership & Laughter in San Diego!
Can’t bring SPARK to you? Come to SPARK!
Each summer, SPARK conducts 2 day “Institutes” for each program in beautiful San Diego that are similar to the SPARK Premium Program — yet offer an even richer, in-depth SPARK experience.
Top program presenters and authors lead the interactive sessions, a professional family is created, a terrific time is had by all, and attendees leave inspired and motivated to take their programs to the next level.
- Two fun and fantastic days with SPARK’s top presenters
- Delicious breakfast, lunch, and refreshments each day
- Complete handout packet and supplementary materials
- Institute t-shirt and great raffle prizes
- Hosted evening social
- Eligible for one unit of credit from San Diego State University
- SPARK Certification Award (upon completion of program)
- Free lifetime follow-up support from SPARK
- Free SPARK monthly e-newsletter
- Free monthly webinar series
- Social media opportunities
- 10% off Sportime equipment* *Discount good for one equipment order placed with SPARK
Space is limited to the first 40 registrants!
2018 Institute Dates Now Available!
Cost, Details, and How to Register:
- After School Institute – June 12-13 – Click Here
- Early Childhood Institute – June 14-15 – Click Here
- PE Technology Institute – June 21-22 – Click Here
- Inclusive Institute – June 26-27 – Click Here
- K-2 PE Institute – July 10-11 – Click Here
- 3-6 PE Institute – 12-13 – Click Here
- Middle School PE Institute – July 17-18 – Click Here
- High School PE Institute – July 19-20 – Click Here
* (must have prior SPARK training to attend)
Register early and save money!
The Early Registration deadline is May 12, 2018.
Registration deadlines: 2 weeks prior to each Institute (see Institute dates above)
Note: These deadlines are listed on each individual program page.
- SPARK institutes are not “Train the Trainer” programs. Completing both Institute days earns the title “SPARK Certified Instructor,” which is different than a “SPARK Certified Trainer.” A Trainer is licensed to conduct SPARK workshops for colleagues in their school, district or community. If you ARE interested in becoming a SPARK Certified Trainer, there is a program for that. Contact SPARK for more information on their TT model.
- To ensure the rights and privacy of our attendees, no photography or videotaping is allowed during SPARK Institute sessions.