Race to the Top (RTTT) Fund
SPARK Is The Partner You Need To Improve Student Achievement!
Information for Race to the Top Grantees:
- SPARK alignment with national & state standards Click Here
- SPARK Student Assessment Tools Click Here
- SPARK Teacher Quality Research Click Here
- SPARK PreK-12th Grade Scope & Sequence Click Here
- SPARK Professional Deveolopment Click Here (3-6 PE Sample)
- SPARK Research on Academics & Physical Activity Click Here
- SPARK PE and Common Core State Standards Click Here
- Evidence Based Physical Education Click Here
NEW: FY 2013 Race to the Top – District Competition Awards Announced (updated 12/17/13)
The Department of Education has announced a new round of Race to the Top – District awards. Click Here to review the list of winners. The purpose of the Race to the Top – District program is to support bold, locally directed improvements in learning and teaching that will directly improve student achievement and educator effectiveness.
- Click Here to learn more about the Race to the Top Fund.
- Contact SPARK at 1-800-SPARK PE or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about implementing SPARK with your Race to the Top award. A Program Consultant will ask you a few questions, learn about your current program, and listen to your vision for creating a healthier community. Together, we’ll create a program that will WORK and LAST.
- If your district was not awarded a Race to the Top grant, Click Here to view other grants and funding sources available to support your program. Then, Click Here for helpful grant writing tools and sample text to include SPARK in your next grant application.
If you have any questions about SPARK, feel free to contact us at: