- Already a member? Click Here to login
Join the SPARKfamily!
SPARKfamily.org is a special, password-protected website where you can access a library of effective digital tools to support your SPARK program.
SPARKfamily members can:
- Access the complete Digital Curriculum with digital files of all content
- View instructional videos of SPARK activities and dances
- Use interactive alignment and assessment tools
- Access hundreds of skill and task cards – English and Spanish
- Receive helpful tips from SPARK’s Master Trainers
SPARKfamily also provides:
- SPARKfit – Fitness & nutrition focused lessons, circuit training videos, goal setting tools, and more! (3-6, MS, HS, AS)
- SPARKg.y.m. – Academic integration activities – teaching Great Young Minds! (K-2, 3-6, MS)
- SPARKdance – All of the SPARK PE and After School dance videos, music, and lessons in one place! (K-2, 3-6, MS, HS, AS)
- Web units only available on SPARKfamily.org!
- And every tool on SPARKfamily.org has been optimized for use on a tablet or other mobile device so you can access it anywhere!
New & Improved SPARKfamily.org Now Available!
We are excited to announce that we’ve launched a brand new version of the SPARKfamily.org website!
The new and improved SPARKfamily.org website provides simplified navigation, improved search function, easy online purchase of new programs and renewals, and an optimal viewing experience on all mobile devices. Plus, you can now open lesson plans and play music directly from the website so you don’t have to spend time downloading!
In addition, a number of FREE resources are now provided on SPARKfamily.org. Create a free account to view free sample lesson plans, assessments, and more. When you’re ready to join the SPARKfamily, purchase a full program and you’ll receive access to hundreds of evidence-based SPARK activities and instructional materials.
Membership to SPARKfamily.org provides a license for one user. Each teacher must have her/his own login information; two or more teachers may not share 1 membership or any benefits of membership. Beware — sharing memberships infringes the user agreement and copyright law. Click Here to view the full user agreement.
How do I become a member of SPARKfamily.org?
It’s easy: Just visit www.SPARKfamily.org to create a free account. You’ll be able to access free sample SPARK lesson plans and resources. After previewing the free sample resources, you can purchase a SPARK curriculum set to get full access to the program materials for 3 years. After the initial 3 year period, you can choose to renew your members for an additional 1, 2, or 3 years.
Thousands of educators are already in the SPARKfamily! Join today.
To order a SPARK curriculum set and receive your 3-year SPARKfamily.org membership:
- Click Here to download the SPARK Curriculum Order Form
- Click Here to shop online
- Or contact SPARK at 800-SPARK-PE or email@example.com.
- After you place your order, you will receive an email with instructions to set up or update your SPARKfamily.org membership with your new program access
Have more questions? Click Here to view the SPARKfamily.org FAQs.