After School Institute
2017 SPARK Institutes in San Diego
June 12-13, 2017
The Dana on Mission Bay
1710 West Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109
- Two fun and fantastic days with SPARK’s top presenters and program authors
- Delicious breakfast, lunch, and refreshments each day
- Complete handout packet and supplementary materials
- Institute t-shirt and great raffle prizes
- Hosted evening social
- Eligible for one unit of Graduate-level credit from San Diego State University
- SPARK Certification Award (upon completion of program)
- Free lifetime follow-up support from SPARK
- Free SPARK monthly eNewsletter
- 10% off Sportime equipment* *Discount good for one equipment order placed with SPARK
Space is limited to the first 40 registrants!
$439/person (Early Registration)
$459/person (Regular Registration)
**Register early and save money!**
The Early Registration deadline is May 12, 2017. All registrations postmarked or faxed after April 21, 2017 will be charged full price ($459). Payment must be received with registration.
Registration closes May 16, 2017. Call after this date to see if spots are still available. Space is limited to the first 40 registrants.
Fill out the registration form at the bottom of the page to register. Once you click “Continue,” you will be given further instructions for submitting payment and completing your registration. Or for more information, please contact SPARK at 800-772-7573 or email@example.com.
The Dana Hotel
Group rate: $189.00
Deadline to receive group rate: May 15, 2017
Individuals must identify themselves as part of SPARK at the time of making reservations in order to be eligible for the special group rate. Please call (800) 445-3339 or (619) 222-6440 to make reservations.
- Completing both Institute days earns the title “SPARK Certified Instructor,” which is different than a “SPARK Certified Trainer.” A Trainer is licensed to conduct SPARK workshops for colleagues in their school, district or community. If you ARE interested in becoming a SPARK Certified Trainer, contact SPARK for more information.
- To ensure the rights and privacy of our attendees, no photography or videotaping is allowed during SPARK Institute sessions.