25 Day Challenge Resources
Thank you for participating in the SPARK 25-Day Physical Activity Challenge!
On this page you’ll find the pledge form and tracking log for your students, as well as physical activity resources to help your students achieve 60 minutes of activity per day.
SPARK will not collect the student pledge forms or tracking logs. It is the responsibility of the teacher to collect the student forms. At the end of the Challenge, complete the final report form on the SPARK website to report the number of students who participated and completed the Challenge. The final report form must be completed by November 6, 2014.
The Challenge starts September 29, 2014 and ends October 31, 2014. We encourage you to get your students to complete the pledge form before the Challenge starts!
Student Tracking Log
Physical Activity Resources:
- Check out this list of activities from the President’s Challenge – activity does not have to be continuous and many different types of activities count!
- Teachers, download free sample lesson plans from the SPARK Physical Education and Classroom Activity & Recess programs to help increase moderate to vigorous physical activity (MVPA) in your classes.
- Walk to School Day is October 8th! Learn more about safely walking and biking to school from the National Center for Safe Routes to School and the Fire Up Your Feet Program.
- Make sure to sign your school up for Let’s Move! Active Schools, and mention that you heard about the program from SPARK! Sign up at www.letsmoveschools.org.
- Want to find out if your school is already signed up for Let’s Move! Active Schools? Search for your school here: www.letsmoveschools.org/school-champions. Then, join your school’s team!